Monday, September 26, 2011

SI TENGGANG HOMECOMING


SCENE 1


Once upon a time, Si Tenggang who is now a successful businessman was talking to his clients, which has been reported in The News Straits Times Press, reported about seven hundred and fifty-five thousand clients who have used his company's services…


Si Tenggang : Damn it! I want that blue with yellow stripes ship! Yes! Send it right away! I don’t want to hear any excuses from you anymore! If they keep giving excuses like this, I’ll be bankrupt! Aaaarrrrgh!!! (Talking thru his handphone)


Servant : Excuse me Sir. Should we land our ship here my Lord?


Si Tenggang : Hey! How many times that you want me to tell you hah? Did I told you before, don’t ask me of that stupid question right? Do you know that, this is time for me to feed my kitten with the Whiskas right? Hah! Why are you just standing right there? Go and find some Whiskas for my ‘sweet-heart’ now! Go!


Servant : Alright Sir! Your food will be served right away! Just wait for five minutes Sir.


Si Tenggang : What a nonsense are you talking about hah!!? The food wasn’t for me idiot! That is for my dad!! Errr.. I mean, my cat!!! What’s wrong with your ear hah? Are you deaf!!!? Get out now!


Servant : Okay, okay. Right away Sir! Run for your life!!!!


Si Tenggang : (Sigh), how come I have a stupid slave like that.


-1-


SCENE 2


Suddenly, he has been interrupted by an old and ugly man who came into his ship. His first impression when he sees at the old man, he assumed that the old man was an unemployed person who wants to apply for a job with him…


Servant : Hey! Are you out of your mind? How dare you coming here without any permission hah!? Are you the salesman who wants to sell that stupid Rejoice and then says, “It’ll make your hair as smooth as doing the rebounding technique”?


Old man : No Sir, I just want to see my little baby Tenggang. I’ve heard that his ship has been landed here, near with his homeland and his own ‘blood-flesh’ father. Is that true Sir?


Servant : Oh…I’m sorry my Lord. Welcome to Red Dragon Ship. Could you wait here for a moment? I will call Lord Tenggang to come here, regarding his beloved father’s visit. Have a sit Sir.


-2-


SCENE 3


Then, the servant went to his boss’s office and told him that his father was coming for a visit. Unfortunately…


Si Tenggang : What!!!? My dad!!!!? Are you crazy? My father was already die last year. I’m the one who be the undertaker, digging his grave and call the Imam to do the ‘Solat Jenazah’ for him. Now, stop talking nonsense! I don’t want to hear anything botchy from you anymore.


Servant : What do you say? Do you mean that, the old man that I’ve met just now was a living corpse??? Alright then! (Fainted)


Because of his servant was unconscious, Si Tenggang called his slave, who was still eating Nestle Nestum in his room, to send the old man out from his ship.


Slave : Hey you damn fool old man!? You have caused me a lot of troubles right now! You’ve interrupting me enjoying my dinner! Do you know that I am fasting today?? Go away before I blow your shit-head!! Get out! my Lord didn’t want to see you!! Do you understand!!!?


That rude words had broken of the old man’s heart and made the old man in grief. Then, the old man prayed to god, to teach his ungrateful son a lesson. As the result, Allah S.W.T. has accepted of that poor father. After that, the storm was raged horribly, together with the dreadful lightening. Then…


Si Tenggang : Daddy! Daddy! Please forgive me Daddy!! I swear that I won’t do that again, please…


From that day, if you travel to Dataran Pahlawan near with the Makam Hang Tuah, there’s the statue of Si Tenggang, the ungrateful son who refuse to admit of his own beloved father who took care of him since he was born but eventually, that’s the result of traitorous son…THE END



*********************************************************



“And your Lord has enjoined you to worship none but Him, and to show kindness to your parents. If either or both of them attain old age while they are with you, do not say to them a word of contempt (using rude words) not even the word “Ugh”, nor scold either of them, but speak to them words of honour (with proprietly and gentleness). And treat them with humility, out of tenderness and mercy and pray (for them by saying) : “O Lord! Be merciful to them as they cherished and reared me when I was child”. Your Lord knows best what is in your hearts. If you are good, in obeying His commandments with good intentions, He will surely forgive those who turn to Him in repentance.”

[Surah Al-Isra’, Verse 23-25]


*********************************************************







1 comment: